Cargo Insurance Services provides protection against all risks of physical loss or damage to freight from any external cause during shipping, whether by land, sea or air.
Sanco Freight believes that properly insuring freight, in conjunction with good physical risk management, is an important way to manage the financial impact of loss or damage. Our coverage includes options to insure from “warehouse to warehouse,” irrespective of the number of subcontractors involved, and covers common carrier limitations such as: “Acts of God,” terrorism, strikes, riots, and civil commotion risks.
- Subject to certain packing exclusions, this freight insurance policy pays regardless of which carrier is ultimately responsible for the loss or damage.
- Includes coverage for General Average. Without cargo insurance service, this event can have a frustrating economic impact on your customers, as they will be responsible to put up a bond to have their cargo released even if it is not damaged.
- Cargo Insurance Services will cover the goods for the full value declared and will not be subject to the limitation of a carrier’s bill of lading.
- Cargo Insurance Services is a value added service for your logistic order
- Protect your errors and omissions insurance from liability claims, as you are not absorbing the deductible applicable to each claim under your legal liability policy.
- Some carrier’s liability is calculated based on the weight of the shipment, and may be limited to a few hundred dollars. With our Cargo Insurance Services, client is fully protected.
- With full direct damage freight insurance, the burden of proof of liability is waived and claims are handled directly between the insurer and the customer.
Contact our professional Cargo Insurance Services team for more consultant and advise.